At the heart of everything we do as an industry hospitality and catering outlets provide guests with somewhere to relax and enjoy food and drink.
Attend Open Kitchen Live 7 September, invest your time reviewing your food : whether your operation is Casual Dining, QSR, Fast Food Operator, Fine Dining, Popular local restaurant, or fast bulk production in hospitals, education, correctional facilities, you will see the most advanced methods used to produce your menu ideas – designed to generate increases in both footfall and average spend.
Open Kitchen Live is a live event where our chefs prepare and cook up new menu ideas right in front of you.
We have a wide menu range that we work with that we are constantly reviewing, developing and improving with help from our guests.
Come and see how we prepare and cook foods to serve in volumes to match your output.
Tell us what menu items you want to see on the day. Here’s a selection of what we are serving to guests on Thursday 7th September.
- Lobster Muffins – with poached egg, spinach and hollandaise sauce
- Classic Lobster Rolls – with crisps and gherkins
- Shell on Prawns – with fiery chilli dip
- Fresh Specialty Burgers -with melted cheese, caramelised onions, crisp bacon, lettuce & tomatoes
- Sirloin Steak – with broiled mushrooms & tomatoes, deep fried onion rings and fries
- Saltimbocca – pork steak with sage, prosciutto & lemon butter sauce, and Italian bean salad
- Chargrilled fresh Cayenne Pineapple
- Fillet of Beef with Sauce Béarnaise Canape’s Overnight/ Under Pressure Veal Stock
- Sous Vide Duck breast with spinach and Poached Egg
- Full English Breakfast: Sausage, Bacon, Black Pudding, Hash Browns, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Fried Eggs, Toast and Muffins
- Porridge served with Honey and Blueberries
- Scrambled Egg with Scottish Smoked Salmon & Chives on a toasted muffin
- Spanish Tomato & Fine Herb Omelette
- Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables & Spiced Haloumi Cheese Italian Meatballs with Ariabatta Sauce
- Pizza Selection
- Breaded Southern Fried Chicken Fillets with Hickory BBQ Sauce Pan Fried Red Mullet Fillet with Salsa Verde
- Al La Carte-Pan fried Herefordshire sirloin steak served with beef tomatoes, field mushrooms and French fries
- Selection of steamed Vegetables: tender stem broccoli, asparagus spears, baby carrots, baby corn, leaf spinach
- Steamed Supreme of Salmon with samphire and hollandaise sauce Selection Asian sides: bhaji, samosa, pakora
- Free range Chicken “Balti“ with steamed rice
- Fresh Italian Penne Pasta
- Deep fried calamari with lemon confit
- Belgian chocolate Pot with cherries